To inspire, inform and empower the people (both old and young) by organizing student group tours, exhibition, and learning opportunities
- To empower the black community, enriching them with information to develop self-knowledge and identity through tourism
- Organize and promote student group tours, educational programs, learning activities, events and exhibitions for institutions and corporate organizations.
- Work with educational institutions and other organizations whose aim is by that of black history tours.
- To encourage talented young African-Americans who has the zeal to explore history through participation in an organized tour
- To assist in or organize personalized tours for individuals and corporate organizations interested in sensitizing people about black history